This election you can vote by mail if you are concerned with catching COVID-19. Click here to print out the Absentee Ballot request form. If you live in Hopkinton take or mail it to the Hopkinton Town Clerk. If you live in Concord take or mail it to the Concord City Clerk.

  • In section II check "I am unable to vote in person due to concern for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)"
  • Check other boxes as appropriate for you.
  • Fill in all other information.
  • Take or mail to your town or city clerk.
  • For Hopkinton Residents For Concord Residents

    Town Clerk
    330 Main St
    Hopkinton, NH 03229

    City Clerk
    41 Green St
    Concord, NH 03301

    Love of God, love of neighbor, love of country - Patriotism

    Paid for by John French VI for State Representative